I don't want to shock anyone by starting this blog....I am actually feeling a little stressed. I mean I know I am awesome...but keeping up with a blog to show everyone just how awesome I am.... a lot of pressure!!! I am kind of shocked that I am actually doing it. This possibly could be my one and only entry. My goal with this is to just have a little something to show that we are really here, to quote as many songs as I possibly can....and finally to just???? okay, I guess just those two.
Things that will not be on my blog. Tutorials, Great Ideas and No Deep Thought Provoking Information. I have friends that have great blogs with all of those things, I will share links to their blogs. I try to surround myself with people with many talents, then I just use their ideas. They know this, so no harm in mentioning it:)
So....First Song Quote...."Let's Get This Party Started".....song by Pink.
You always throw a good "party!" I'm so EXCITED!
ReplyDeleteParty like a rock star, Jen! So excited. Hugs.
ReplyDelete