Okay I am ready for Spring.....I actually really love rain, but not so much today. Can even make me feel a little down this time of the year. Probably because I am craven me some Vitamin D. But I have many a task to take care of in my home...so I better get busy. This song has been running through my head today!
"Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get me Down"...Carpenters
*Little side note, if you listen to the first song that comes up on my play list....at one point it sounds like she may say a inappropriate word....it is actually saying...ship going down...instead of another word that may sound similar. M and I looked it up online, after both she and her Dad pointed it out....:)
Yay Jennifer! Haha, you are so funny. You don't have much to compete with, have you seen my blog? For me its all about the journaling. I am excited that you have decided to come aboard though. We will be moving at the end of the summer to who knows where and it will be nice to see what the Strauss fam is up to!
ReplyDeleteLove that you have a blog! And love the Carpenters! I feel like singing that song today too. . . .
ReplyDeleteI look forward to your posts!
Ahhhh! So excited you have a blog! You're on my list.
ReplyDeleteyEA. So excited. I am even looking at it in Nicaragra.
ReplyDelete